A Coaching Model By Suneel Babu Penumaka, Career – Work-Life Balance Coach, INDIA
The Awareness Coaching Model
Welcome to the Awareness Coaching Model. In this coaching Model, you will have 3 steps to create the future you want. Each of us is limited by the constraints that were created in the past unknowingly. My coaching model will help them discover their limiting beliefs and create a future with full potential.
Our limiting beliefs are the negative thoughts or beliefs that we hold onto about ourselves and our abilities. These beliefs are often deeply ingrained in our subconscious mind and can be formed from experiences, upbringing, cultural and societal conditioning, and other external factors.
Everyone on the planet has extraordinary skills and talents. But they don’t believe in themselves. My coaching model helps my clients to empower themselves and identify what is stopping them from moving forward in their life and they create the future they want.
Each of us has our own identities that we operate from. These identities were formed during our childhood. And it shapes our present and future. As long as we do not identify what is shaping us in our day-to-day life, it is difficult to create a new future and you cannot see it beyond current situations and circumstances. In my coaching model, clients go through a transformation conversation where they clearly distinguish him/her by identifying the root cause. Which will enable them to go beyond the constraints to take actions to cause breakthroughs in their lives.
My AWARENESS Coaching Model
My Coaching Model has the following 3 steps
- AWARENESS – In this step, the client will be aware of what they are dealing with by looking at the various options available to solve the problem. Once they are aware of new possibilities they feel that they are confident.
- EMPOWER – In this step, clients feel motivated and confident that they can see multiple ways to solve the problem. In this state, they think positively and feel good about themselves.
- CREATE A GOAL – In this step, they create a goal towards what they want using specific measures. Also, they will create an action plan which will help them to track and measure their progress.
First Step – Awareness
The first step involves becoming more conscious and mindful of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Below are some tools that can be helpful for the clients.
- Practice Mindfulness: Mindfulness involves being present in the moment and observing your thoughts and feelings without judgment. You can practice mindfulness through activities like meditation and yoga.
- Journaling: Writing down your thoughts and feelings in a journal can help you become more aware of your internal experiences and patterns.
- Taking Feedback: Asking for feedback from others on their behavior and communication.
- Self-Reflection: Taking time to reflect on their experiences and behavior can help you identify patterns and areas for improvement.
As the client is aware of their problem, during our coaching call he will find multiple ways to resolve their issue. Which will give creative power to the client in dealing with their issue powerfully.
Some of the questions to ask bring awareness to the clients:
- What is awareness and why is it important?
- How can we cultivate awareness in our daily lives?
- What are some common barriers to awareness, and how can we overcome them?
- How does awareness contribute to personal growth and development?
- How can mindfulness practices help us develop greater awareness?
- How can we become more aware of our thoughts, emotions, and bodily sensations?
- What role does self-reflection play in developing awareness?
- How does awareness contribute to our relationships with others?
- How can we use awareness to overcome negative patterns or habits?
- What are some practical strategies for developing greater awareness in our lives?
Second Step – Empower
In the second step, clients feel motivated and empowered to take the next action. This will bring more confidence and power to deal with their issue. In this state of mind, clients feel positive and they have uplifting emotions. Interns this will help them to overcome their limiting beliefs and they go beyond what is possible in tackling the problem in a whole new way. In this step, they can also look for accountability partners in their success Journey.
Some of the questions to ask for Empowerment of the clients:
- What is empowerment and why is it important?
- How can we empower ourselves and others?
- What are some common barriers to empowerment, and how can we overcome them?
- How does empowerment contribute to personal and professional success?
- How can we cultivate a culture of empowerment in our workplace or community?
- What role does self-confidence play in empowerment?
- How can we use our strengths to empower ourselves and others?
- How can we develop a growth mindset to support empowerment?
- What are some practical strategies for empowering ourselves and others daily?
- How can we measure and evaluate our progress in terms of empowerment?
Third Step – Create a Goal
In this last step, the client will create a goal of being in an empowering state. While creating the goal we need to make sure that the client is creating a specific measurable goal. This will help to track the progress. And also they need to set a timeline for these goals. The client will look at different obstacles they face while taking action towards reaching their goal. We need to make sure that they develop an action plan to get clarity. We will review and update this plan during our weekly coaching calls.
Some of the questions to ask for creating Goals for our clients:
- What are the benefits of setting goals?
- How do you determine what goals to set for yourself?
- What are the key elements of a well-defined goal?
- How do you ensure that your goals are realistic and achievable?
- What are some strategies for breaking down large goals into smaller, manageable tasks?
- How can you stay motivated and focused on your goals over time?
- How do you track your progress toward your goals?
- What are some common obstacles to achieving goals, and how can you overcome them?
- How can you use feedback and reflection to refine your goals and strategies?
- What are some best practices for goal-setting and goal achievement?
To evaluate the results of my coaching model. I have identified the following issues currently each of us is currently facing.
- Lack of awareness in terms of introspecting their issue
- Lack of Empowerment or limited beliefs
- Lack of Clarity in Goal setting
With my coaching experience what I have observed is when a client has complete awareness of their current situation they can see new ways to solve their problem. Most of the time we are stuck in our own limited beliefs. Due to this, we are constrained in moving forward. The tools when practiced I observed their self-awareness in handling their issue by themselves.
The Awareness Coaching Model Positive Impact
So Overall my Coaching Model will help each and every individual to live their life to the fullest potential. The tools will help them to improve their awareness day by day. Being in an empowering state will always bring a positive energy shift which will have a direct impact on producing breakthrough results in their life. Having clear goal setting will help them to make progress toward reaching their success.